Sunday, April 1, 2012

Out Of Luck

I am just out of luck. If God can't bless me unless I gave a certain amount of money 20 or 30 years ago, and I did not have the money to give oh so many years ago or sent it somewhere else or did not record the cash amounts that went into the offering bag, then I can never ever in this lifetime ever hope to get into a "position" of blessing as dictated by the legalistic financial requirements of the Christian Life Center Country Club or whatever it is. Thus there is no reason for me to expect those legalistic-to-the-penny judges of the Christian Life Center Country Club to ever reverse their universal condemnation of my existence on this planet. I will never in a million be able to satisfy their exacting monetary requirements and thus I really don't care anymore what those obnoxious people think about me anyway. It would be futile for me to expect a miracle from God when I am utterly unworthy and will remain so for the foreseeable short-term future as far as I can tell as long as I would have to labor under and be suffocated by their stifling requirements. Thus, I am removing myself from their jurisdiction and thus avoiding them entirely so that I can still possibly have some semblance of a life even if a lonely one.