Saturday, April 7, 2012

Charades

Yes, I did fairly well at the game of charades that time that I was at that party over at the CBN apartment complex. It might have been at Katherine Pyle's place or Kristen Jeffries or someone like that. Names of books and/or movies are always good for charades because that is generalized information that almost everyone is familiar with and can bring easily to recall with just a clue or two. More complicated information would require some actual context. Actual communication requires a lot more than just charades. Beyond that, I have nothing else to add to these random clues. I would not want to guess wrong because I have guessed wrong in the past and it always creates a huge mess so better to wait until I know what the right answer is. I can't even remember who those people were anymore and it is not like I would get any prize for remembering anything about that so it really doesn't matter anyway. In fact, there probably is no real purpose to this whole charade other than to make me look like an idiot because, as I often recorded in my own diary, everybody hates me and nobody likes me and there is really nothing that I can do to change any of that.