Monday, April 30, 2012

Dirty Catholics

Yes, how odd that all of these Catholic are pretending to be "good" as compared to Protestant me. That's a joke. We all know that cheating is rampant and these supposedly "good" people have no problem playing dirty tricks to get ahead in the race game. All those crib sheets with the answers painstakingly printed in tiny little script ensure that it really doesn't matter that they never did their homework and didn't really play by the rules. It is a world of double standards where cheaters are rewarded because their parents were rich and powerful and so they could get away with that whereas things that I never did are invented or construed to ensure that it does not really matter that I did my homework and played by the rules most of the time. It is just a dirty game ruled by people who play dirty tricks to keep themselves ahead of the game. I am on the wrong side of the racial divide so the whole thing is rigged against me. It is not like anything I do or say matters because the outcome, my dismal failure, was already planned from the beginning of time by them and nobody in authority cares what happens to me when the money speaks.