Friday, April 6, 2012

Presidential Concerns

I never thought of running for president so there is no reason to vet me. I would not qualify for frontline combat because I am not male and anyway I don't want to be president so I really don't care to participate in a stupid test that is meaningless. What bigshot can I call at the top of the heap to express my profound disagreement with this terrible joke? I don't recall ever having any thought of running for president and don't understand why I should care. I do vaguely recall Machelle Bush talking about the sarcastic jokes she heard at the 700 Club when she walked across the street to talk to the employees over there but I do not recall her saying anything specific and anyway I didn't go over there to find out who she was talking about. I really don't care about anything that Machelle Bush ever said about anything. She was so obnoxious that I really don't care about talking to her again. Machelle's hometown of San Antonio, Texas, is a big danger zone as far as I am concerned.