Monday, April 2, 2012

Spencer

I do remember that my sister, while living in Missouri, was good friends with Melody Spencer, whose family were missionaries in Nicaragua. While on furlough in the U.S., someone at school slipped LSD into Melody's Thermos during the lunch hour and she tripped out. We all heard this story. I remember my sister saying that Melody now lives in Pennsylvania, a place of which I know nothing. It just goes to show how wicked these high school people can be, and how much reason there is to be afraid of pretty much everyone that one does not know, especially strangers. I really don't know Melody. I only remember my sister saying something about her. But like all of my sister's friends, there would be no reason for me to trust them or tell them anything of a confidential nature because they are probably already owned by her. She has a real knack for buying off people who used to be my friends, but anyway, to me they are only strangers.