Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stacy Stories

Yes, I really don't know this racy person Stacy so I don't have anything to say about her and her friends. Just because these people were attending the same church as myself does not mean that I have a clue about where they came from or what they thought they were doing here. I imagine that someone probably said that it is obnoxious how she expects and demands everyone defer to her, a licensed teacher and operatically trained singer, when actually she behaves like a ghetto trash high school dropout. She is proud of having taught at a ghetto trash high school, but descending to the level of your 15-year-old pushy foul-mouthed students does not get you very much respect in administrative circles I would imagine. The only thing that saved her was having snared a white husband even if he is a creepy weirdo in my opinion. Just because I happen to live within a 50-mile radius of these people, that does not mean that I have any connection to them so don't ask my opinion because I cannot think of anything nice to say. As Thumper Rabbit always said in that record I used to have as a child, "If you can't say something nice, Shhh, say nothing."