Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dixie Arnold

Ah, yes, there is that hideous witch Dr. Dixie Arnold pretending to be a nice person. Does that hideously wicked woman think that I do not remember the way she chewed me up and spit me out when I was at SCC during my senior year there? I remember it well. How utterly humiliating to have this strange unknown woman screaming at me and telling me that I will never make it, that I am terrible, my presentation for elementary music class so pathetically bad that everyone felt sorry for me, etc., etc., (as if preppy snobs Jennie Cerullo and Kathy Wilson would ever have anything nice to say about me.)  How utterly unmotivational and discouraging to see that this foul-mouthed witch Dixie Arnold is the type of woman who easily gets promoted to the upper echelons of professionals in higher education so that for a huge tuition fee I could go back to school to again be eviscerated by the hideous witch Dr. Dixie Arnold. What a nightmare!