Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Wicked Don Triplett

Yes, don't we all know that Don Triplett (MK-Nicaragua) is now a missionary in El Salvador? Wouldn't an MK transfer from Nicaragua need to learn a few things that were never understood during his pathetically worthless and terrible upbringing in the impoverished and politically turbulent State of Nicaragua? Obviously no MK-El Salvador with any brains in head would want to transfer the other way around, into that horrid pestiferous disgusting place known as Nicaragua. Personally I never want to hear another word about Nicaragua the rest of my life and I think that the wicked Tripletts should be thrown out on their ears for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing. I already have experienced more than my share of mission trips to last a lifetime during my short childhood years so I don't need those ignorant Nicaragua dogs trying to tell me what's what. I already know a lot more than you might think, not that it would matter. It's just that I'm not that dumb. I realize that Castle Ministries is a clever way to introduce the Europeanization of America. One would think that Don would be ashamed of his wickedly subversive ministry but apparently not.