Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Buffet Rulers

I am not so stupid as to not have figured out that these people rule by buffeting. They beat me up first before I even know what hit me and then when I have finally figured out that there is a plot it is already too late for me to hit them first or do anything in self defense, not that I had ever thought of attacking them without provocation. It is just their low opinion of all white people, or at least me in particular, which leads them to believe that I have some thought of their existence and am waiting to squash them like bugs because that is what they would do and that is all they know. That is how they they think and behave, those buffeters, and it is explain why they cannot be trusted. Their crude and vulgar minds think only of killing first whatever people they imagine will kill them later, even if that is just all in their heads. Thus, the warm words on their lips do not reflect the evil thoughts of their wicked hearts. It is very clever how they sit around saying all kinds of nasty things about me behind my back and then they expect everyone to believe that I said those things about them when actually I didn't think about them very much at all. It's just a lot of tricks.