Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brain Power

Yes, how well I remember that Dawn always got Bs and Cs to my As and Bs. So Dawn has this huge chip on her shoulder trying to be uppity-up and look down her nose at me without being very smart. Those Britishy people have a hard time because their social rules require them to be uppity-up at all times even when they are not right. So anyway of course lots of people who are quite stupid go on to have normal lives with families and lots of work and plenty of things to do and many friends while plenty of people with much brain power live isolated in their ivory towers, grumpy and grouchy and cranky and always out of sorts, snappy and scary to apporach, such a stark contrast to the lively spirited catty friskiness of dippity dumb Dawn and similar dippity dumb bimbos. This is how the die is cast in their sick little two-dimensional minds. Thus while all these things are arranged to fit with their worthless imaginations, these things cut severely into my imaginations of a very different nature. If Conchita wants to take the low road, well, the United States at least is a free country. Nobody is going to say anything about that. However, there is no law requiring me to conform myself to the silly stupid notions of their tiny little minds, nor that of their wicked men of which I know very little, not to mention some other obnoxious people. Frankly, to be completely blunt, I couldn't care less what those think about me or about anything, not that I would be wise to say what I really think. It makes it hard for me to formulate a healthy self-concept when I am surrounded by these blithering idiots always chipping away at reality and trying to drag me down to their level of stupid blithering idiot. Actually, they often play dumb in a cunning way to make us look like idiots later. They think that we are easily manipulated with the use of flattery and groveling servility but we, well, at least I know what their trick is. So anyway, these severe conditions hard for me to grow and develop anything when they are always chopping all my branches off. It wouldn't be so bad if it were just one or two people, but when everyone in society is conspiring together take me down, it's just not fair. It's just sick. Maybe I can't win, but I really don't care to continue playing the game by their silly rules. I am better off just dropping out of the picture so that they will have nothing on me. That was the plan.