Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Golden Rule

It is amazing to see how all these high-powered nasty "mothers" think they can dispense with living by the "Golden Rule" which says that they should do unto others as they would have things done unto them. So gleeful are they about "firing" me. Have they no fear that what goes around comes around? Do they think that I alone am to blame for everything that ever went wrong? And besides, it was my sister, not me, who mentioned in her gossipy way that Sue Craig of Ocala was fired several times, over and over again, for whatever reason. I don't know anything about that. I don't want to know anything about Sue and all those other hyper-connected uppity-up whiners so that I cannot be blamed for any of the gossip that circulates in reference to them. The firing didn't come from me.