Saturday, April 21, 2012

More "Leaves"

Yes, I imagine that tediously technical English lit dog Margaret Walden may have a few more "Leaves of Grass" stoked away in her chimney pipe but I could not care less what that piece of trash thinks about anything. She looks vaguely like tedious whiner Robin from college so probably she can be disposed of without giving further consideration given to stupid babblings birthed of a boring navel-gazing pseudo-spirituality that has nothing to offer to persons like me who already have more than a stupid Calvary Chapel dog could ever imagine. I never should have shown some of my personal poems to tediously yappy Robin. I really don't want her opinion about anything because then I will have to listen to all of their garbage and I don't have time for that. I have other priorities. Better to dump those boring yappity-yap dogs Robin and Margaret into the trash bin of long-forgotten useless rubble of the past than to entertain another thought of them. I don't mean to be mean but they are always so mean so I also will have to learn to be mean in order to put them back in their places and punch them out black and blue. It's only fair.