Saturday, November 24, 2012

And What is More

Speaking of Barbara Wilder's fallen arches, that sounds like a joke that Susie would find very funny. Susie would remember Barbara from sixth grade as would her brother Sammy.

Which reminds me of that lame-brained song that Sammy taught us, "Be kind to your fine feathered friends for a duck may be somebody's mother. Be kind to your friends in the swamp where it's always dark and damp. Well, few think that this is the end. Well, it is."

Which reminds me that Pam Bowlingball gave me a little stuffed duck for a gift when I was in her wedding years ago. So whatever that means. I tried to think of a way to fend off all of the darts that doggie dike Pam was constantly slinging at me, all the insults and character assassinations and verbal slams, but I just don't know how to do that. I was trained to be nice to everybody as the way to make friends but all of these people are playing by some other rules. It just isn't fair.