Sunday, November 11, 2012

Memories

Which reminds me that someone was talking about how the Foursquare people are mostly dismissive and contemptuous of us AG people, especially when it comes to the arts. They own the arts. Basically, if you are AG you have a handicap from the get-go and unless you are exceptional you will not get anywhere in terms of world renown outside of the denominational confines due to certain prejudices and preconceptions of the arts people and also due to the things that we won't do because we don't want them running our lives into the ground. This does not matter to me as I had no illusions of world renown and no interest in exposing myself to world ridicule. Just because some obnoxious person wrote this whole script about me only wanting to be famous, that does not mean that I was ever consulted on this point. They were only using me to enhance their own images because it is just all about them. That is just how things are in this cold cruel world. Yes I could have done things differently in the first place but there are some things that can't be changed now. It just doesn't matter. I could go on and on like this but still nothing would ever change because it just doesn't matter now.