Friday, November 9, 2012

Gas Gloom

I wonder what makes those Tackett trash Cranfords think that I care about the gas money? I could not care less what those Texas Tackett trash think of me and if they cut off the gas money to me I could not care less as it was never mine anyway without my mother dying which is hopefully postponed as long as possible. By the time my mother dies I would be myself near to the grave anyway, most likely, so it really would not matter as I would already have reached a normal retirement after a long working life and be collecting Social Security with my lifetime finances already arranged without any thought of gas money, obviously. Besides the gas money is very little. I suppose that it would be nice to eat out once a month with my half-portion of a half-portion occasionally dribbling in now and then but I could live without the gas money anyway and might even be better off without all the Tackett baggage that seems to come along with that. The only time I ever saw Texas we unfortunately had Susie "Gloom" Stewart along with us for the ride which is always a problem because everything that Susie ever heard us talking about or saying seem to be circulating in the ozone layer with added twists layered upon layers. So I suppose that these stupid Latina bitches imagine us being connected to some sort of J.R. Ewing oil and gas soap opera family loaded with cash but it is not so. I could go into more detail about us but you are only fishing anyway, obviously. Just because you staged a fishing expedition, that does not obligate me to hand over the family jewels, not that we have any. Sorry.