Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Horror Stories

Which reminds me that at SCC one day during a party at which I was not in attendance two guys kissed. And then everyone was grossed out and puking with vomit splattering all over the walls. Or else they laughed and thought it was funny. I am not sure which, actually. I only know this happened because of something that Dauna said. Dauna was there so she would remember who those guys were, probably. Why don't you ask Dauna what happened? I can't be quite certain because I only heard Dauna's version of the event and the details are fuzzy in my mind. I am thinking maybe Rodger but then what if I am not remembering rightly and I name some innocent guy who wasn't even there? I don't even know what the purpose of this event was or who was there except maybe Dauna and Rodger. It would save a lot of time if you would ask Dauna what she remembers first before bugging me with questions that I can't answer.