Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cancelled

Naturally, I can cancel the book club membership immediately if I want to which is why I resent these persons telling me that I cannot order my affairs as I choose, that I cannot cancel the book club thing if I want to, that I have to continue to pay for these boring club books that I don't enjoy reading anyway and only attract too much attention from snoopy spies like Dauna. They want to drag me down to their level of dumpy dog, so that in my despair I will become just as fat and ugly as they are and thus understand how they feel, etc. etc. What kind of life is that? Even though I am judged by the company I keep, yet I am powerless to dispose of these obnoxious people by whom I would prefer not to be judged. They were just there at the time. Some things were just outside of our control. Whoever says that a car cannot be a deadly weapon, especially when steered by a dumpy dog? I never said that but these things seem to be written into the script.