Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Personal Life

I remember telling someone that sometimes God tells me things. I might be in the shower washing my hair or looking out the window and wondering about things and God explains it to me somehow and so I am not very worried about things most of the time. Apparently this conversation got twisted around and someone was accusing me of consulting horoscopes and Ouija boards which is ridiculous. That never happened. Maybe you are thinking of Barbara Miller of Mississippi. I started reading the Bible through every year even in high school although I got away from that in college and resumed later. I got that idea because of something that Mrs. Richardson said and I do feel better when I am doing that. It is just a personal thing, not a fortune telling kind of thing. You must have me confused with that wicked sorceress from hell Anita.