Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chicago Snobs

I have no reason to care what blithering idiot Larry Kraiss thinks about anything. Ok, so he is a highly skilled medical doctor who graduated a year later than I did from the same college. Hmmm...  I just remembered that he married Karen Klein, who graduated a year before me and of whom I remember absolutely nothing, just that she was there, a person of no interest to me. Come to think of it, Karen was perhaps one of Cori's friends although I don't really remember. Cori was at one time the president of the college's "social" committee so she knew a lot of those cliquey snooty arrogant haughty snob people who hang around in those social committees pretending to be better than everybody else. It is not like I would ever be included in Cori's "social" committee cliques so obviously there would be no reason for me to be accepting janitorial staff orders from those crude and vulgar people of whom I am so much not impressed. Enough said about that.