Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Calvin Sightings

There was an open house nite in the SCC dorms every month or so and I remember telling someone that during one of those nights Calvin showed up in my room and was sitting there chatting and he said that I have beautiful feet. Ha ha ha! Calvin is glib, obviously. Yes, I cannot pretend to be even half as good a pianist as Calvin so there was no reason to imagine myself arguing with him on these points. Like Calvin was saying at another time, I just don't seem to have the speed that some other pianists have, especially himself. He certainly can clickety-clack all over the keyboard. I used to think that I would improve with practice but there comes a time when you realize that more practicing just isn't worth it. Nowadays I would really rather do anything else than practice the piano. The joy of it totally evaporated one day and never came back. So I really have nothing else to say about that. I just can't compete in the digital robotics department so why bother rying? I just don't care.