Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Extreme Rudeness

I find it very rude of these people to be predatorily bombing my head when I did not do anything to them and was not even aware of their existence and/or any possible connection to myself and family although I can't speak for the other Strickland relatives on this point. My relatives, well, I could try to explain but, well, I really would not know where their heads are. Uncle Winfred's daughters were not discussed that I recall. We never talked about this at all. The U.S. Postal Service does an excellent job of delivering the gas checks to my mother's address so obviously they could find our addresses if they really wanted to. Anyway, we have to be so careful to try to be polite to these complete strangers who constantly prey upon us and lurk around every corner. We try to give them every opportunity without prejudice based on race, gender and/or ethnicity just like everybody else on the planet, as we are taught by society so we expect them to be fair and play by the rules as we do. When we see Larry Kraiss and Karen Klein always together as a couple we have no thought of caring one way or another because we never met Larry personally and Chicago people are so boring anyway, so full of themselves as the center of the universe. My first year at SCC Larry's two cousins, Beverly and Ann Kraiss, were on my dorm floor but they did not come back the next year and I don't remember anything about them. I only remember their names. The Old Testament says, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I am not saying this in a threatening way as if I had any plans to do anything about Richard and Beverly. Are they divorced now?  I never knew they existed so it would be ridiculous to expect me to react to something of which I am not aware. My thought is, basically, that this means, "live and let live." I generally do not subscribe to the "live and let die," Paul McCartney's morbidly imperialistic theme that I find chillingly cold and unappealing, although war has its place on the battlefield. I never liked the idea of James Bond movies anyway. Brrrrr! What a creep he really is. I don't think I deserve to be targeted by persons I don't even know regarding whom I bear no personal malice or thought of harming. I suppose that if I racked my brain I could think of something that I don't like about you but I would really rather reserve my opinions to myself for my own benefit. These predators really should make themselves known to us and identify themselves as Richard's deadly missiles so that we know to get out of the way because Beverly left a long time ago and we don't know where she lives. That would be the fair thing to do, if there were any justice in this world.