Thursday, August 1, 2013

End of Story

So like I always said from the very beginning, I actually don't think there is any "special" knowledge out there to find by dissecting books in this peculiar way, not that the thought of doing that had ever crossed my mind until recently. As I have spent the last 10-12 years demonstrating, there is nothing else of interest to be discovered in the past that I know of. Everything that we need for life is already revealed in the Bible and everything else is just icing on the cake so to speak. Sure in lit class we often had to find pithy quotes to demonstrate the author's point, but anyway it is evident that the unicorn is long since extinct and any evidence of its prior existence is owned by rich people or institutions. Not that I care that much. The unicorn, if it ever lived, was only an animal often used perhaps to advocate wildlife conservation. Matthew 6:20 says: "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal." Thieves cannot get to my inside heart but, yes, those nasty rich people certainly can do a lot of damage to my life with their continual harassment, as they are attempting to demonstrate in this obnoxious way. I could say more but...