Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Which Reminds Me

One day during college I was walking across campus and there was Tim Cederblom standing there talking to someone and he made a comment about a red splotch on my neck. He called it a hickey and said, "What have you and Terry been doing?"
"Nothing," I replied. Or else I brushed past them silently, not dignifying such typically stupid impertinence and patently false absurdity with further comment, which in his case would probably only encourage further impudence.
If there was a red blotch on my neck I don't remember how it got there, not being aware of it being there until he said that. Anyway, my skin being a bit sensitive, perhaps I scratched myself when brushing my hair or getting dressed or something. I have no idea. There was nothing else to say about that.