Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I keep hearing all of these "get us" jokes and it really does get on my nerves. Coincidentally, I vaguely remember hearing that my cousin Laurie ran off and married some chain-smoking slob she met in the army with the surname of Goetchius, which does sound a little bit like "get us," not that I ever cared what Laurie did one way or another. They never tell us anything. But if you really knew the Butterfields, you would know that they are very selfish people who only care about themselves. You can never rely on the Butterfields to be there when you need help or someone to care because they just are always going to be somewhere else off doing their own thing, which means that we will just have to get by without the Butterfields in our lives for the most part.