Thursday, August 29, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I do not quite recall but also in attendance in the New Testament Survey class taught by Prof. Gary Kellner at Evangel College might have been that asinine bitch Judy Umstead, a truly horrid monster from Pennsylvania. There is nothing nice to say about Judy Umstead. Judy Umstead is just a pathetically horrid nasty person with a reputation for pitching stupid screaming fits for absolutely no reason whatever other than maybe my alarm clock went off at 6 a.m. or whatever. There is no credibility in any wicked pronouncement of horrid Judy Umstead. Nobody cares about that piece of garbage. If she ran off her boyfriend it was probably because she is such a horrible person, not because of anything that I did or didn't do. Sometimes I imagine I hearing the asinine yapping of stupid Judy Umstead emanating Pennsylvania but I doubt that I would very there. Everyone loathed Judy Umstead and for very good reason.