Saturday, August 31, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, those were two miserable months having Judy Umstead for a roommate. One morning I was up and preparing for the day and I dropped my hairbrush in the sink. The sound of that stirred Judy from her slumber. She got up, pitched a fit, screaming and yelling nonsensically, and then stormed out of the room and went somewhere. And I had not even said anything. So I did not try to figure out where she went and did not understand what she was saying. I just thought she was mentally deranged. She might have come in late the night before after hanging out with her lowlife slob boyfriend Larry but that was no reason to scream at me for getting up early in the morning for breakfast. There is nothing in Scripture requiring me to live me life to please the crude and vulgar slime of Pennsylvania, especially not Judy. Judy deserves not an ounce of sympathy from me.