Thursday, August 29, 2013

Interestingly

It strikes me as very strange that some dippity dumb blond TV broadcaster completely unknown to me would be taking personal digs at me, myself being Miss General Public, as if it were wrong for me to set my alarm clock at an appropriate hour to get up early in the morning for breakfast. As if my existence were just a matter to be obliterated with nerve drugs dispensed by mentally deranged CIA operatives. As if I should not exist to facilitate the future planned confiscation of family mineral rights. It makes it so much easier to plan for that if I am prevented from marriage and childbearing so that there will be no children to inherit and no grounds on which to claim that I deserve to receive my own inheritance. That is the whole plan, is it not? Why pretend otherwise?