Thursday, August 8, 2013

Which Reminds Me

That was so utterly ridiculous and absurd, all that rubbish about myself having some family connection to the Tudor sisters Elizabeth and Mary of 16th century England. Of the history of the Strickland family I know almost nothing. Even with all my recent research I do not see any real connection there. I am Protestant, never married and no children and yet my name is not Elizabeth. They must have me confused with my Dad's cousin Elizabeth Hunt who lived in Venezuela most of her childhood and later converted to Judaism. All of these lame scenarios are so utterly stupid and ridiculous that it makes me just want to do something to stop this nonsense because this is all wrong. I am not available to be shoved around for political purposes. That was 500 years ago and those historical characters cannot be revived from their graves to serve as proxy punching bags. Certainly no one should expect me to cooperate with such a ridiculous and horrific scenario.