Thursday, August 8, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Am I my grandmother that I would know anything at all about the Strickland relatives? Yes, something was said about the lawsuit that my grandparents lost back in the 1950s but I don't know very much about that. Am I the person who possibly lied about selling the mineral rights while actually retaining the mineral rights? No, that was my grandparents who somehow "forgot." How that happened I really have no idea. They are dead and gone now, buried in the cemetery there in Modesto, and that whole matter was resolved in the courts somehow. I don't know anything about it. Anyway, and what about the unidentified Texas characters who possibly murdered their son Herbert? Did he just fall out of the pickup truck or was he pushed? All of these questions are not answerable by me. Call the police or the courts or somebody who knows something about that. I have no idea.