Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Which Reminds Me

It is somewhat annoying how the dreary SanGio family continually pretends to be part of my life. Kathy was nothing but a nuisance and her mother, the choir director, taught us the most dreary songs, nothing all that good. It was just all we had in high school. Things would get better later after we hard returned to the U.S. and could finally shut the nasty SanGio dogs out of our lives. We were very limited there in high school as the SanGio family is nothing to us. After high school they will move back to their hometown somewhere in Sicily and we will never hear another word from them. I really don't understand about Kathy's constant sniping at me. It makes me think that she may have some mental problem and should be committed to the institution because I really don't care. They are not my problem.