Sunday, August 25, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Upon revisiting my old college alma mater I did notice the short pathway somewhere near the library composed of paver bricks that are personalized with various persons' names engraved upon them. I do recognize many of those names from the years that I was there in college. They are persons who paid to have their own personalized brick on the Paver Brick Road for some reason. Probably their parents are dripping with money and so they paid for their children's personalized brick in addition to paying their college tuition, etc., etc. I seem to remember that some of them belong to the college's honor society or have stellar GPA's or something like that. I really don't remember the specifics of that. I do remember reading in the alumni newsletter about the paver brick promotion. It was apparently discontinued after two or three years because the names only seem to span a three or four year time span. However, for some reason I never did not think myself qualified to have my own paver brick and anyway I really don't care about that. I graduated easily enough. I think that my GPA perhaps would have been better if I had not taken so many music classes but whatever. Anyway I am a college graduate and nobody can take that away from me. Those who tried are just shameless liars. Why should I have to defend myself against against a barrage of stupid hackers? Besides, just having your own brick does not prove that you have any real "honor" or credibility in God's eyes. I had not thought of using that but anyway there it is on a platter waiting to be used.