Monday, August 5, 2013

Speaking of Offensive

And who let that vile decadent skunk out of her cage? I am referring of course to Sandra Rivera, an insanely rich person from German auto dealership who I recall as being the most hateful vindictive monster on the planet. She was Joan Calabrese's best friend so would be much more intimately familiar with the San Francisco scene than I could ever hope to be, myself having been only a tourist there for a short time while they have so many close connections with the Bay Area and Joan now living there. Sandra would be in a much better position than I to explain all of the horrors of that. I have no idea. We never really talked. In my opinion, Sandra is a most despicable person of no account whose opinion I would never take seriously in a million years. I imagine that she would hire assassins to kill me if I did not do whatever they want. That is how those rich people are.

And I recall hearing about Margot being driven to school daily in a chauffeur-driven limousine. Her family was Panamanian. I once was at her house working on some homework project and then she set me up on a blind date, a guy whose name I don't recall, because she wanted an excuse to get together with her boyfriend. It was shocking to learn that Margot's friends were Marxists fascinated with Che. That happens sometimes. You may find that people's political connections are more controversial than you had bargained for.