Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, and who am I to compete with the Hiatt whores so assiduously striving to attain that most exalted title, the "Great Whore of Babble-On?" It seems that the Hiatt whores have clinched that title fair and square and it would be vain futility for me to even think of competing for a position of such exalted fame and possibly fortune, too. I was not able to keep up with the Hiatt golddiggers and it would be useless for me to even try, obviously. And my name is not even Susan that I should pretend to be their mother Murlene Bates' twin sister who never married. It is not like I ever weighed 500 pounds or taught school in San Diego, as did Susan. But the Hiatt whores are not ones to let a small matter of semantics ruin their schematic. The Hiatt whores are demanding a perpetual single spare tire to sneer at and deride while planning some type of hell on earth and I was available at a time when many of my wicked relatives were tripping out, unbeknownst to me and unfortunately for me.