Thursday, August 1, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I too sometimes feel like I was somehow shot in the head by some high-falutin nasty Texas tea power brokers wielding high-powered weapons, whoever they may be. I certainly do not like or appreciate feeling like some sort of hunted prey, as if those Texas oil trash had any oil rights to claim me as their groveling slave dog. I would rather jump off a bridge than tolerate the oil company dogs screaming and yelling at me as if I were the maid. I might have voted for George in the past but the future is not so clear. Thus, if I took the money does that make me their wage slave? And who says they have to pay for oil development on land that is not theirs in the first place? Flip sides of a coin, obviously. I don't need some stupid Italian press dog to explain that minor point to me, thanks anyway. This country was great years ago but that was before those fanged Italian dogs had a chance to interpose their godfatherish stupidity into my every personal relationship. Now the future is not so clear. Probably our country will decline to the depths of a pathetically horrible Italy if things continue this way. After all, Italy's past is not something we would need to emulate when obviously we were doing so much better than that. But Italians want to drag us down to their level of stupid Italian so that they can be slave masters to us stupid white people. I don't like that picture, obviously.