Monday, August 12, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely remember that in seventh grade I was in Modesto, Calif., where we attended a Christian school there. We rode the bus and there was a black girl around the corner who was on our bus. She was always a bit stiff and not particularly friendly but I did not think very much about her. One day we did walk around the corner to her house to play with her but she was not allowed outside. There is not much to say about  her. I don't remember anything. It was strange that more recently I was getting messages about her, that her family thought I was a racist and whatever. I really don't remember anything about her. Very strange that any anonymous person making anonymous reports about me behind my back can ruin my life even if I didn't do anything that I can recall. It is almost like we are living back in the days of merry old England where speech was severely censored by royal decree. Perhaps we had forgot how bad things were back then and why we left.