Friday, December 7, 2012

Fired

It is interesting to learn that the director of the journalism program in which I was enrolled was later fired for some reason of which I was not aware. I graduated from there in 1989 although my thesis was not finalized until later. I was long gone from there by 1994 when Cliff Kelly and two other professors refused to sign new employment contracts, preferring some other old contracts that might have entitled them to lifetime tenure depending on how you look at it. The professors lost their lawsuit. Well, there are no guarantees, obviously, unless you were appointed to the Supreme Court, in which case the U.S. Constitution would provide iron-clad job protection. However, journalism apparently does not meet the test of law school, or something like that. I am just reading this article on the web now because I really wasn't paying attention to that. So? Does the firing of the journalism director invalidate my journalism degree even though obtained from a supposedly accredited university? Inquiring minds apparently want to know the answers to all of these questions but I just want my paycheck now because life is short. It is easy for these rich bitch buddies of that obnoxious whiner Machelle Bush to sit in judgment of me even though I didn't do anything to her. They apparently have no bills to pay or at least no liability to pay my bills and all the power to make my life as miserable as possible. I, meanwhile, have bills to pay.