Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Truth

I have to admit that I really don't know Mary very well at all. She was there at SCC but I don't remember which floor she lived on or who her roommates were. I do remember that she was a close friend of Sylvia Brooke and also Nan so she is probably Ok, a nice person. However, I don't really know why she would want to be a single woman missionary in Latin America. I cannot think of anything more miserable than to be a single woman missionary. I saw what misery those ladies have to endure to be a single woman missionary and I never wanted to do that. I would rather get married but since I am utterly rejected of men and thus have no hope of marriage, enforced singleness, still I would not want to be a miserably unhappy single woman missionary like her. I would rather just get a job and put money in the bank than to be stuck in that position. I just don't have what it takes to do that.

Yes, wow, just think, I could be a single woman missionary teacher like Miss Nafsker and look always quite frumpy and have to endure the constant pranks and tricks pulled by those utterly obnoxious Canadian brats Dawn and Craig Saword. Giggly Dawn never did have much else to talk about other than the latest prank pulled on poor Miss Nafsker who lived with their family for a few years while teaching at the MK school. Now that would be a miserable life, to be stuck with the simpering sneaky Sawords for any length of time. Obviously it is needless to say I would never want to do that.