Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Free Pass

There are those who are wondering why it is that the family of my Dad's Uncle Ariel gets a free pass with the Thieves and Robbers of Iowa club. Yes, why is that? No good thing ever came out of Iowa that I know of, mostly just obnoxiously Sneaky whiners like Tom. So just because the Iowa robbers like to crow in newspapers about their native-born China missionaries, that does not mean that Uncle Ariel's Iowa-born wife Evelyn Woodard was ever a missionary in China, even if Uncle Ariel was born in China and remembers nothing of it, or related to the rest of us. And what did the Iowa Thieves and Robbers club ever do for us other than throw Uncle Ariel's father in prison just because they could? It just seems weird to the rest of us, or at least I speak for myself, that anyone would care what the Idiots of Iowa think about anything. Iowa is nothing to me, just one of 50 blocks on the U.S. map, home to Evangel College's most obnoxious whiner Joni. That's pretty much all I would have to say about Iowa. Yes, why is that?