Monday, December 31, 2012

Which reminds me

Yes, I do remember someone, maybe in high school, talking about Hitler's cousins. A quick Google reveals that they live somewhere in the vicinity of New York and have all agreed to remain single and die childless to erase the stigma of being related to Hitler. Yes, what a sad story. And they had already left Germany during WWII so they probably did not do anything to start the war, just came to the U.S. to get out of the way. Yes, what a sad story. Of course, I am not even remotely related to Hitler or anyone so notorious as that so obviously that would not be a reason for me to remain childless. For me, lack of husband is a very good reason to remain childless. Nothing else to say about that. It must be God's will for me to die alone and lonely because whenever I get social I seem to be a magnet for stupid people. For example, Ann had some other ideas about having children but Ann's ideas did not come from me and I have no reason to promote Ann's stupid thinking by repeating what she said in public just because you are confused. That would just multiply Ann's stupid thinking many times more and I would rather forget about Ann because I have not nothing nice to say that.