Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Unknown things

There are a lot of things I don't know about the Jewish family that lived on the other side of the mission house. Someone was talking about the Jewish girl and telling me some things about where she went to high school, which was not our high school, but as I have said before I don't remember her at all. I only remember something that Susie said about her. I heard somewhere that the Jewish family had to leave the country during the war due to much turmoil and their house was sold to others. They owned a factory that made maybe the chocolate-covered ice cream bars that were sold by street vendors who had their little wheeled trucks, or else the chocolate bars. I don't remember this very clearly. I just remember someone saying that they had left the country and closed their factory due to the wartime turmoil and disputes relating to how the street vendors were compensated. I have not read much about that. Those were some delicious ice cream bars whenever you could find them. I don't really care how the street vendors get paid as long as I paid for my Polar Star ice cream bar fair and square. Yum. Thus, I really do not have anything intelligent to say in regards to their problem. Sorry I can't help but all the impersonations and probings in the world cannot dredge up information that just is not present in my head. This item might be in someone else's head but I don't know anything about that. Yes, what did Miriam mean with that screed about the ice cream vendor anyway? I really don't know. You would have to ask them.