Thursday, December 20, 2012

Which reminds me

I remember that while I was rooming with Dolly, next door lived Heather Stewart and Kim Coffaro. Dolly most hung around with them and was mostly nasty to me. Thus it was puzzling a couple of years later to run into Heather and her ask me about Dolly as if I had ever known Dolly outside of SCC. How times do I have to keep correcting  Heaher and reminding her that no, I had not met Dolly prior to SCC and never saw or heard of her after that? How many times do I have to remind dim Heather that actually Dolly was Heather's friend and preferred her company to mine? Heather always seems to forget that she knows Dolly much better than I do. I hardly remember half a dozen conversations with Dolly. I do recall her boasting about her supreme intelligence even though she did not impress. She aced a theology at her Christian high school and thinks she knows more about the Bible than any pastor and yet she is totally worldly and has no moral compass or conscience to speak of. Thus we see that just attending a Christian school is no guarantee of future success in the spiritual realm. Need I say more?