Sunday, December 2, 2012

Which reminds me

There is a question on the floor about all this sternness. Or maybe they are talking about the proliferation of Stearns. I only remember Robin and Renee Stearns who were at SCC at the same time that I was. Whether they are connected somehow to Richard Stearns, the president of World Vision, I really could not say. I have no idea. I have no connection to World Vision or interest in doing relief and development work, unlike the Buenos. Of course, we all know that Bobby's first girlfriend at SCC was Cindy Lopez, who worked for World Vision for quite a few years as well as for the Olympic Committee when it was in Los Angeles, as did Bobby. I really have no interest in following down that trail. I heard that Cindy and her husband later worked for the Latin America Child Care organization. So that's nice. I have lost track of most of these people. I really don't know anything about that nor would I expect to get a job working for Latin America Child Care after all of this, obviously.