Saturday, December 29, 2012

Which reminds me

Josephine from the Philippines was a student at our little MK school for a couple of years or so there in El Salvador. She once performed for us a typical Philippine dance, dressed in native costume and hopping around while somehow avoiding getting her feet smashed between the bamboo sticks that were shuffled by her parents who were probably the only qualified P.I. people available to do that. She was a year or two older than us and I remember almost nothing else about her. She was doing high school correspondence courses with Susie while I was still in eighth grade with Sammy, who flunked first grade because of that teacher he hated so much so he was always a year behind Susie. Josephine was always Susie's best friend as Susie often reminded us. Thus, if you want to know anything about Josephine you would have to ask the Stewarts. I really have no clue about Josephine.