Sunday, December 16, 2012

More of Nothing

Which reminds me that while I was living on the seventh floor of the dorm, the room at the end, someone female mentioned that they were walking outside on the track or on the street and saw me passing near the window. They did not see much from that angle obviously. This person and/or persons later communicated to me the thought that perhaps I could be seen through the window even though I know that I would have drawn the curtains if I were changing clothes obviously. Sometimes it was nice to leave the windows open while studying to catch a cool breeze and I might even have stood at the window a time or two looking at the city lights and maybe even a twinkling star or two in the night sky because I used to have a very good view from that vantage point. I did not remember seeing them. So that was nothing.