Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nothing to "Get"

There was really nothing to "get" in terms of the story of the continual pranks pulled by the Saword children on poor Miss Nafsker. It was quite often at recess break during 10th grade that Dawn would have some new little story about that, usually something about them sneaking around and putting things on Miss Nafsker's chair for her to sit on or whatever. I am not very good at remembering these details. I just remember thinking that poor Miss Nafsker probably deserved a prize for putting up so amicably with their mischief for all those years, but I really don't remember very much about that. I just sort of thought that probably someone should have turned that little rascally mischief thing off before it got out of hand, if it did get out of hand, but it was really not my place to say. I was not their parents so it was not my problem, or should not have been my problem.