Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not Certified

I was not a trained and properly certified psychological counselor prepared to deal with trashy bitches Dolly and Cori. Thus, it was quite wrong of the California weirdos to expect me to remedy their deficient parenting and lack of moral judgment. I had no clue what to do with those dogs. I was in college to study and learn, not to play mother to putrid vile Dolly and Cori who obviously were big liars in trying to paint me with their garbage. I will leave it to the proper authorities to dump Dolly and her Din of wickedness into their appropriate dumping grounds. It would not be proper for me to say what I really think about that so I will not say anything about it because obviously I am emotionally not prepared to deal with that situation in an authoritative way or, for that matter, with the sniping and rewriting of history that was involved from Heather Stewart. I am just saying. I just don't know enough about what really happened behind the scenes. Besides, I don't have enough money in the bank to pay for the damage control. Those people obviously don't work for me.