Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Which reminds me

I have or had a pack of little note cards that I had purchased way back in college, perhaps as early as the year I was at Evangel, and on the front there are these cute little pictures of mice in seasonal settings. I don't suppose there would be any connection to that box of as yet unused stationary and the fact that Pam Roberts called me a mouse, as if I were ever mousy. I was too polite to knock her block off at the time but perhaps I should have tried although I am not sure how I could with all the interference going on upstairs. With all these odd coincidences proliferating it just makes you wonder about every little thing because all of these things could not happen by accident, or could they? I don't know. Sometimes I don't know what other think I know nor do I know what I know. It is just too weird in a worthless kind of way. It just clutters your mind with little tidbits of nothing much so that you are not free to think better thoughts. Philippians 4:8. Romans 12:1, 2.