Friday, March 18, 2011

Ask Susie

Yes, I remember Susie saying something about the people who lived on the other side of the mission house, located on Calla San Antonio Abad. The people next door on the other side from the Bible school were the owners of a local chocolate company there in El Salvador, producers of maybe those chocolate-coated ice cream bars, Estrella Polar, or maybe Popeye chocolate bars. I am not sure, I can't quite remember. Susie said they had a daughter near our age but that they are Jewish so we never had any contact with them. I don't recall ever seeing them. I only remember that Susie mentioned these facts about them. I don't know anything about them and have no clue. Someone was saying something about them, that there was some anger that we were aware of their existence but, hey, what I can say? I cannot help it that Susie told me this. I am not deaf so I heard what she said. I think Susie and Sammy said something about touring the chocolate company but I don't know anything about that. I only know what Susie said. Ask Susie.