Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why So Defensive?

I was only being sarcastic, obviously, when I said that about doing something bad in order to be good. I was just being sarcastic because sometimes, well, it looks that way even though not really. Sometimes it seems like those who do good, such as me, are not rewarded for anything while those who do bad get all the goods which by definition makes them the thieves in this picture. It would just be an illusion if I did bad just to get success. I would not really want to do what they have to do to be famous. The price is too high in terms of personal relationship with Jesus. I am just never going to do that. Satan always appears as an angel of light, always beckoning with promises of success and pleasure but, really, I am fine here in my little place in life. Never again will I make this sarcastic remark in the presence of such stupid people. They just don't get it. If you are going to get so defensive about this then maybe you are hiding something, a life of crime perhaps. Or maybe you really should be committed to a mental hospital because I was only making a certain point. It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously.