Friday, March 4, 2011

Not Available

What part of "I am not available" does evil Wicked Witch Lee not understand? We girls all thought that was an interesting leopard skin coat worn at missionary retreat but otherwise I am simply not available to be abused by that horrid, hideous woman and there is nothing else to be said about that. Sure, if I had $1 million tucked away somewhere I could fill a whole vault with tapes of myself singing, fill my wardrobe with more fashionable clothing, and maybe even write a book about something and then whine and complain about every little thing until no one wants to see me ever again but, what would be the point? Vanity of vanities, all is vanity, but of course only they are allowed the luxury of being vain. They deserve the vanity labeling, I do agree on that point.

I spent my entire childhood being abused and mistreated by the wicked Bueno-Stewart clan so I see no value in living here in South Florida in close proximity to the treacherously wicked, not to mention mentally retarded Hoskins "boys" and Lee's clueless bimbo daughter. We just have no use for such back-stabbers in our lives.